China’s crackdown has been harsh on the crypto market but one thing to know about the market is its resilience. While a largely bearish sentiment may remain in the cryptocurrency sphere, it is not to last for long. We take you on a quick trip around the market to help you identify good investment opportunities.
Highlights of the week
Here are the top developments that happened around the market:
- Coinbase has launched its “Get paid in crypto” scheme working with various HR and payroll companies to enable salary payments in crypto
- Canadian regulators have issued new guidelines regarding crypto-related advertisements. The regulators have warned action against misleading ads
- A shift towards nuclear power for Bitcoin mining is being observed as the environmental concerns regarding mining continues to grow
- Binance has been regulators’ nightmare. The crypto exchange has halted the provision of various services to Singaporean users as regulatory unrest grows
- The Chinese government has taken an increasingly proactive stance against cryptocurrencies. The bearish statements from the country have resulted in a drop of around 5% in cryptocurrencies’ global market capitalization
- DEX tokens saw a price rally with many tokens gaining in the double digits. The rally has been attributed by China’s crackdown by some as investors began to look for other avenues in the crypto space
- Robinhood has hinted towards incorporating DeFi features into the exchange amidst a DeFi boom
- As opposed to what some may think, Ethereum Futures are much more popular than Bitcoin – revealed JP Morgan
- The leading exchange, FTX, has moved its headquarters from Hong Kong to the Bahamas due to regulatory clarity
Top Weekly Gainers
Triple digits gains are a norm in the notoriously volatile cryptocurrency market which is why each day presents an opportunity to increase capital by multiple folds. We have a list of the top five cryptocurrencies of the week which can be utilized for either a long or a short position.
Alitas (ALT) cryptocurrency has grown exponentially ever since its launch. The cryptocurrency was operating at a price level of $0.90 and is now trading hands at $15.53. Alitas price has been rallying in the weekly timeframe. The cryptocurrency has surged by 109% in the past seven days. The bullish momentum may have ended as Alitas declined by 7% in the past twenty-four hours. Alitas presents a new iteration of the directed acyclic graph technology to enable blockchains reach more than 30,000 transactions per second.
PowerPool (CVP) is another cryptocurrency that has showed phenomenal performance in the weekly timeframe. CVP token has surged upwards by 106%. Currently, the price of the cryptocurrency is skirting near $2.51 although the bullish momentum has ended with the price declining in the daily timeframe. PowerPool is a protocol for accumulating governance power on Ethereum-based projects.
Coti (COTI) has been surging. The cryptocurrency established a new all-time high at $0.66 three days ago. The current price of $0.61 is down by 7% from the new ATH – although the bullish momentum has not ended yet. The weekly performance of Coti has been up by 96% while the daily performance shows as increase of 18%. Coti is a platform aimed at enterprises for empowering them to build their own payment solutions.
Celer Network (CELR) has increased by 72% in the past seven days. CELR token established a new all-time high at $0.198 a couple of days ago. The price rally has ended as the price is dropping in the daily timeframe – currently at $0.158. The network recently launched its cBridge 2.0 to enable blockchain interoperability. The cBridge has been successful so far with a lot of firms integrating the bridge.
The final gainer of the week is Woo Network (WOO) which has increased by 58%. Woo Network is on a steep upward trend in the recent timeframes. The current price of $0.79 has increased by 20% in the past twenty-four hours. Woo Network aims to solve the problem of liquidity in the market by connecting various agents in the industry.
Top Weekly Losers
The cryptocurrency market is known for its volatile bursts to the up and down sides. While a bull rally is definitely something an investor would want, the true investor has mastered the art of leveraging bear markets. Here are the top five losers of the market to explore your potential as an investor with:
Efforce (WOZX) is our top loser for the week as the cryptocurrency has declined by 45% in the past seven days. At the time of writing, Efforce stands at a price level of $0.46. The downtrend is sharp and continues in the daily timeframe as well. Efforce platform is designed to democratize the energy efficiency market.
CVCoin (CVN) established a new all-time high during the end of August. The price fell and had been consolidating subsequently. However, CVCoin fell drastically after the brief consolidation perdio instead of going upwards. The cryptocurrency is on a steep downtrend with a decline of 40% in the weekly timeframe. CVCoin is trading hands at $6.50 with the price having declined by 19% in the daily timeframe.
Wemix (WEMIX) has lost 33% of its value in the weekly timeframe. The cryptocurrency stands at a price level of $1.32 with the price having decreased by 12% in the daily timeframe. Wemix has established a new all-time high towards the end of September. Subsequently, the market was overtaken by strong corrections. Wemix is a global gaming platform based on the blockchain.
Huobi Token (HT) has reversed its trajectory after accumulating a loss of 32% in the past week. HT coin currently stands at a price level of $7.92 which has increased by 8% in the daily timeframe. Huobi Token is the native token of the cryptocurrency exchange, Huobi Global. HT token also acts as a channel to decrease commissions for trading operations on the exchange.
ZKSwap (ZKS) has declined sharply in the past week. The cryptocurrency lost 30% of its value. However, the price movements in the recent timeframes show a possible trend reversal as the cryptocurrency has entered somewhat of a consolidation period. ZKSwap is a layer-2 decentralized exchange and a token exchange protocol.
Hot ICOs to Watch Out For
Are you facing FOMO? Fear of missing out? Given how many new projects have exploded in the current year, FOMO would be justified. So, think about investing in Initial Coin Offerings. ICOs enable you to get involved in a project right from the beginning so you don’t miss out on anything. Here’s a few top active ICOs to look into:
Amasa is the world’s first micro income stream which connects users to a variety of income providing streams while leveraging the technology of DeFi and Web 3.0. Amasa ensures users get a good return on their investments through combining multiple sources, stabilizing them into stablecoins and amplifying through DeFi. The ICO of the project will end in three days and has set a fundraising goal of $150,000 with each token priced at $0.08.
Blocto aims on increasing the adoption of the blockchain technology by making the technology more accessible and easier to understand. Blocto is one of the most user-friendly blockchains and users are constantly guided by blockchain experts. The network has launched the ICO for its native token which will serve to connect Blocto-made products. The token sale ends in 12 days and has collected $500,000 out of its 1,500,0000.
Highstreet is a limited-edition marketplace designed for influencer-led brands. Highstreet guarantees authenticity and offers instant liquidity. The token sale is set to end in 16 days. Highstreet has set its fundraising goal at $6,500,000. The network has completed 77% of its fundraising goal by collecting $5,000,000.
Monsoon Finance is a privacy-focused platform. The network is building a full-suite of privacy centered products for decentralized finance. It is a multi-chain network which will allow users to withdraw assets deposited on another chain – all the while maintaining privacy. The token sale has been live since 27th September.
Parallel Finance is an institutional-grade DeFi parachain. The network provides lending, liquidity staking, auction loan and cross-chain wallet. It is aimed at Polkadot and Kusama holders – providing them with higher capital efficiency. The ICO of the project has been live since 28th August and has managed to raise $22,000,000 up till now.
Initial Coin Offerings can be used to unlock the potential of the cryptocurrency market; however, one must stay cautious because of how risky ICOs are. Here are some of the upcoming projects to research into:
NFracTion is a cross-chain NFT marketplace with unique gamified NFT features. It is a NFT fractionalizer which cuts NFTs and digital arts into puzzle pieces to enable higher revenues for collectors. NFracTion is targeting the sports fan community presently and has bagged a few partnerships. The token sale will begin on 30th September.
PolkaEx is a cross-chain trade platform based on the blockchain of Polkadot. It aims to enable faster, cheaper and more interoperable trading. It also has a cross-chain liquidity pool to solve the problem of liquidity. The token sale is about to begin in a day’s time. PolkaEx has raised $2,500,000 out of the total fundraising goal of $2,850,000.
Heroes & Empires (HE) is a play-to-earn strategy game built on the blockchain. The developers, Unity Engine, have ensured to set Heroes & Empires apart from the cloud with high-end graphics, modern gameplay and much more. The token sale is announced to be held from 4th October to 5th October. The fundraising goal of the project is $125,000.
Antex is a decentralized financial ecosystem. The aim of the project is to become the go-to platform for developers, project owners and community. It focuses on providing valuable solutions, for example, improving payment gateways exponentially. The ICO of the project is announced to last from 10th October to 17th October. Antex has set the fundraising goal at $2,880,000 with each token priced at $0.00018.
Bloktopia is a skyscraper made up of 21 levels – each level to pay homage to the 21 million supply of Bitcoin. The ecosystem aims to aggregate crypto information and immersive content into one place. Moreover, it also provides various earning opportunities through real-estate ownership, ads, games etc. The ICO will begin on 29th September.
Some of the initial coin offerings that have been successful are:
- NFTrade is an all-in-one ecosystem for NFTs. The ICO ended on 25th September and the platform raised $3,700,0000
- Starpunk is a platform designed to incubate and accelerate NFT gaming startups. The project completed 100% of its fundraising goal
- Weld.Money is a cryptocurrency card making payments easier with cryptos. The project raised $3,720,000
- Handle.Fi is a global DeFi FX protocol. The token sale of the project ended on 23rd September and the project raised $4,410,000
- Green Beli is an NFT-based game designed to raise funds for environment-related causes.
Get your hands on free cryptos just by following a few simple steps. Here are some of the hottest airdrops going on:
Corgi NFT Game
- Visit the Corgi NFT Game airdrop page
- Connect your Binance Smart Chain wallet
- Verify your email
- Follow on Twitter and retweet a tweet
- Join their Telegram group and post a message
- You will receive three tickets
- Users will also receive 0.5 ticket for each referral
- A pool of 1,000,000 COR will be distributed based on the number of tickets available in each account
Binance Invite Referrals
- Create an account on Binance
- All users who submit this form and invite at least 10 eligible verified referrals will share a pool of 25,000 BUSD
- Visit the CatNIP airdrop page
- Submit your details and sign up
- Complete the social tasks
- 1,000 NIP will be airdropped to the first 1,000 participants
- Visit the StormGain website
- Enter “BONUS25” in the promo code field
- Submit your details and sign up
- Verify your email address and phone number
- Deposit at least 100 USDT into your account
- You will receive 25 USDT
Gaia EverWorld Airdrop