The cryptocurrency market presents unlimited opportunities. Highs or lows – everything is an opportunity in the market. But the information overload and the vastness of the market can also become overwhelming. So, what are some of the top opportunities that you can cash in on? We bring to you highs and lows, upcoming projects and so much more that you can capitalize on to grow your investment portfolio by many folds.
Highlights of the week
Let’s do a quick market recap first. Here are some of the major developments going on in the market:
- Bitcoin (BTC) stands at a price of $34,727 – still unable to cross the resistance at $35k – while Ethereum (ETH) is struggling with the resistance at $2,500, currently standing at $2,320
- Bitcoin.org has been hit by a DDoS attack. The attack overloaded the website with traffic and the hackers are now demanding a random of 0.5 Bitcoin
- Swiss multinational investment bank UBS has come forth with concerns regarding customers investing heavily in cryptocurrencies. UBS has warned customers of the crypto bubble to be burst soon by regulators
- Barclays has decided to stop British customers’ payments to Binance. The crypto exchange has stated disappointment over the decision citing Barclays decision was based on “inaccurate understanding” Binance’s compliance framework
- Ernst & Young has released the third version of Ethereum scaling solution in the mission to promote secure and private transactions on Ethereum
- Monobank – an e-bank in Ukraine – has secured approval from the national bank to launch Bitcoin debit card
- The Russian hacking syndicate REvil has attacked as many as 200 US companies, demanding $70 million worth of Bitcoin in exchange for company data
- With the rise in mining activities in Kazakhstan, the government has imposed an additional tax for the energy used in mining operations
Top Weekly Gainers
The good and the bad about the crypto market is its volatility. And since the most obvious choice for investment growth is long positions, here are some of the goods that can help you.
Axie Infinity (AXS) bags first place on our list with a weekly gain of 148%. The cryptocurrency has skyrocketed since the beginning of July with only bullish momentum in sight. At the time of writing, AXS coin stands at a price level of $10.30 with a twenty-four-hour gain of 24%. The daily trading volume has shot up by 140%. Axie infinity is a trading and battling game based on the blockchain which is partially owned by its users.
Ecomi (OMI) had been trending downwards since the ATH established in March of 2021 but a trend reversal has been observed as Ecomi gained by 106% in the weekly timeframe. At the time of press, OMI coin was trading hands $0.0044 apiece. The price has increased by 40% in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has gone up by more than 100%. The Singapore-based digital collectable space can be a good bet for some quick gains.
Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) takes third place on our list with 78% gains in the past seven days. The downhill price movements of the cryptocurrency have turned the tables around. At the time of writing, Alpha Finance Lab stands at a price of $0.76. The price of the cryptocurrency has increased by 50% while the trading volume has gone up by a whopping 300%. Alpha Finance Lab is a cross-chain decentralized finance blockchain.
Compound (COMP) has been on a sharp upward trajectory in the weekly timeframe. The cryptocurrency has gone up by 66% in the past seven days. At the time of writing, Compound stands at a price level of $518. The price has increased by 30% in the daily timeframe while the trading volume has been gaining too. Compound is a DeFi lending platform where users can earn interest.
The final weekly gainer is Synthetix (SNX) with an increment of 57% in the past seven days. At the time of press, Synthetix stands at a price level of $12. The price of the cryptocurrency has increased by 41% in the daily timeframe while the trading volume has shot up by a staggering 240%. Synthetix is a DeFi platform which allows exposure to crypto and non-crypto assets.
Top Weekly Losers
Who says you can gain only from the gainers in the cryptocurrency market? Here is a compilation of top five losers of the week ideal to go short on and score phenomenal gains:
Egoras (EGR) is the top loser of the week with a loss of 40% in the past seven days. The cryptocurrency has been on a sharp decline since the establishment of the all-time high in the beginning of June. At the time of writing, Egoras stands at a price level of $0.035 – down by 85% from the ATH. In the daily timeframe, the price has declined by 30% while the trading volume also has a negative trend.
Haven Protocol (XHV) is one of the cryptocurrencies hit the hardest by the bearish trend of the market. The cryptocurrency has declined by 32% in the past seven days. At the time of writing, Haven Protocol stands at a price level of $3.11. A positive trend has been observed in the price action in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume is on a decline.
Casper (CSPR) is another ideal cryptocurrency for a short position with an established declining trend. The cryptocurrency has been going downhill since May with a weekly loss of 31%. At the time of writing, Casper stands at a price level of $0.12. The price of cryptocurrency has had a minor decline in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has gone down by nearly 20%.
Populous (PPT) had failed to gain from the bullish momentum of the bull run. It failed to even skirt close to its price levels of 2017-18. Populous has declined by 27% in the past seven days. At the time of writing, the cryptocurrency stands at a price of $2.07. The price has seen a minor upside move in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has declined by nearly 40%.
Concluding out top losers’ list is Klever (KLV). The cryptocurrency has observed a loss of 20% in the past seven days and is on a downward trend. Klever is trading hands at $0.051 at the time of writing. The price has been declining in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has been gaining.
All-time High Coins
The volatility of the crypto market is what is so appealing about it and that is what investors and traders are here to cash in on. Get in on the bandwagon and earn some big bucks from short-term trades of ATH coins.
Constellation (DAG) presents the perfect opportunity to cash in on ATH bulls. The cryptocurrency is currently standing at its all-time high price of $0.13. Constellation had begun gaining traction since the middle of June. The price has increased by 40% in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has gone up by 60%.
Nominex Token (NMX) established its all-time high at $6.47. The price at the time of writing is down by 0.20% from the ATH, although, the trend appears to continue. The price action in the past twenty-four hours have been increasing while the trading volume is dropping. Nominex Token is the first utility staking token launched by a centralized exchange – Nominex.
SingularityDAO (SDAO) had been operating below $0.80; however, bullish momentum overtook the cryptocurrency as the new month began. SingularityDAO recorded its new all-time high at $1.86 yesterday. The price has climbed up more than 100% since the end of June. At the time of writing, SDAO coin stands at $1.66. The price has increased by 10% while the trading volume has jumped up by 45% in the past twenty-four hours.
BTSE (BTSE) is another ATH coin which recorded a new high at $5.86 on June 4th. The cryptocurrency has been trending upwards since the beginning of the year and even the market bears after the bull run could not disrupt its trajectory. At the time of writing, BTSE stands at a price level of $5.80. The price has observed a minor upside move while the trading volume has fallen in the past twenty-four hours.
Rabbit Finance (RABBIT) established its all-time high of $0.64 a day ago. The cryptocurrency has been under bullish momentum since the end of June. At the time of writing, Rabbit Finance stands at a price of $0.63. The price has increased by 22% in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has also increased by nearly 20%.
Hot ICOs to Watch Out For
Are you a risk-lover? Going long or short on cryptocurrencies does not fulfill your risk-return needs? If yes, then we have just the thing for you. Take a look at our list of ongoing ICOS:
Shirtum is a platform which connects players with fans. The platform will also act as a marketplace for digital assets where digital sports memorabilia can be traded. The ICO has a fundraising goal of $13,340,000 out of which $2,750,000 has been collected already. The ICO price of a SHI token is $0.036. The token sale will end on 18th July.
Klaytn is a public blockchain with the purpose to provide a development environment which encourages the use of the blockchain technology. The ICO has put up 1,327,433 tokens on sale. The ICO sale will end in three days.
Kommunitas is a fundraising solution for multi-chain-oriented projects. Developers can launch their projects on the platform and raise any supported cryptocurrency. The ICO has put up 5,000,000 KOM token for sale each priced at $0.003. The token sale will end on July 14th.
Enedex is the first decentralized exchange for energy trading based on the blockchain of Polkadot. The ICO had begun on April 28th and will last till August 28th. The token sale has put up 5,000,000 ENE tokens for sale.
BitValve is a peer-to-peer exchange platform. The exchange allows anonymous and instant tarde of cryptocurrencies around the world. The project has a positive rating of 8.5. The ICO will end on August 20th. The project has put up 16,203,750 BTV tokens for sale.
Feel like getting into ICOs but worried about the risks involved? Keep a look at the list of upcoming ICOs we have compiled and take your time to make a wise decision.
DeversiFi is a Layer 2 exchange based on the blockchain of Ethereum. Users can utilize all the functions of the decentralized exchange without having to pay gas fees on Ethereum. The project has a fundraising goal of $1,000,000 through the sale of 2,000,000 DVF tokens each at $2. The ICO of the project will commence on July 8th.
Qredo is revolutionizing digital asset ownership with its pioneering decentralized trustless multi-party computation (MPC) custodial network. The ICO will begin on July 8th with 40,000,000 QRDO tokens for sale – each priced at $0.50.
Xion Finance is the first cross-chain decentralized e-commerce and finance ecosystem. Xion Finance brings decentralized payment, loyalty and financial rewards to the e-commerce industry. The ICO will start on July 7th with 700,000 XGT tokens for each at an ICO price of $0.18.
Bunicorn is a decentralized exchange based on Binance Smart Chain that offers a multitude of services which exponentially increases its efficiency. The ICO will begin on July 12th with 3,333,333 BUNI tokens up for sale. The project has a fundraising goal of $100,000 with each token priced at $0.03.
Another ICO project with potential and plenty of time is Creator Platform. The platform is a blockchain-as-a-service for entrepreneurs to help them build apps on the blockchain. The ICO will commence on August 5th with 4,000,000 CTR tokens up for sale each at an ICO price of $0.10.
Here is an overview of some of the good projects that have ended:
- SafeLaunch aims to help new projects on Binance Smart Chain with fundraising, audits, marketing and guidance. The ICO ended on July 5th.
- Solrise Finance is a non-custodial asset management platform based on the blockchain of Solana. The project enables investors to start investing from as low as $20.
- Efinity is a next generation blockchain on Polkadot being developed by Enjin. The ICO ended on 25 June and raised $38,900,000.
- Dopex is a decentralized options protocol. The ICO lasted till 24 June and managed to raise $7,500,000.
- ProjectX provides NFT holders with liquidity and traders with exposure to NFTs without having to purchase them. The ICO ended on 5 July
Get your hands on some of the hottest airdrops currently going on
- Join Virtualrise Telegram group
- Follow them on Medium
- Follow on Twitter and retweet the pinned tweet
- Submit your details on the giveaway form
- 200 users will be selected at random and each will win 60,000,000,000 VRISE tokens
Binance NFT Marketplace Launch
- Create an account on Binance
- New users who create an account and purchase an NFT during the activity period will get a limited edition NFT from Binance
- New users or existing users who buy an NFT from the Divine Comedy collection will share a pool of $200,000 in TUSD
Russia Day Special
- Create an account on Binance
- Users who make a cryptocurrency purchase of 5,000 RUB or more through credit/debit card will share a pool of 3,000 BUSD
- The top 100 traders by trading volume in RUB trading pairs will get a chance to win 1,200 BUSD
- Visit the Morpher airdrop page
- Click on “Claim your crypto”
- Create a Fortmatic wallet through Metamask
- Complete email verification
- Complete “KYC” verification
- Claim 100 MPH
- Download the SwissBorg application
- Create an account and enter the code “WUUY4TQ” to receive 3,000 points
- Play and predict
- Earn a share of up to $500,000 in Bitcoin
- Collect badges and earn up to 250 CHSB tokens