Like a carousel, the uncertain times continue. Investors are far from used to the roller coaster rides the cryptocurrency market takes them on, with the past week having seen major developments across the virtual currency space:
Recent developments have made for an interesting week, with investors hoping this is the calm before a storm of growth:
- People’s Bank of China instructed major financial institutions to stop facilitating virtual-currency transactions, compounding negative sentiment in crypto markets.
- Moonpay announced a strategic partnership with BCB after acquiring a sizable stack in the B2B provider of banking rails to crypto companies.
- Bybit Fintech faces accusations of operating an unregistered cryptocurrency trading platform in Ontario, as per the Ontario Securities Commission.
- Sotheby’s adds bitcoin and ether to acceptable modes of payment, in addition to previous acceptance of NFTs
- GPU prices start dropping as supply increases as a result of China cracking on crypto mining.
- Central Bank of Portugal approves unprecedented license for two cryptocurrency exchanges.
Top Weekly Gainers
Seemingly typical of what is hoped to be the last stages of the pandemic, volatility in the cryptocurrency sphere is running rampant. Some currencies are fortuitously on the right side of fate, with the past week having seen them make stellar gains. Here is a list of our top five picks for this week’s biggest winners:
Zeon (ZEON) starts off our list with a staggering 300.42% increase over the past week, with the last twenty-four hours having brought the token down to USD$0.001591 after an 18.83% dip. ZEON aims to provide instant access to cash without selling with a crypto-backed loan that is based on the market value of crypto assets.
Bridge Oracle (BRG) is second on our list with a massive 123.71% increase over the past seven days. The token aims to provide a cheaper payment method to pay for Bridge Oracle services as compared to paying with TRX. It has a current price of USD$0.009004, having gone up by 167.88% over the past twenty-four hours while trading volume was up by 48.22%.
Next up is Dero (DERO), which aims to be the first crypto project to combine a PoW blockchain with a DAG block structure and entirely anonymous transactions. The coin was up by a huge 82.12% over the past seven days, with the past twenty-four hours having seen it climb by 40.54% to USD$7.69. The trading volume of DERO was up by a monumental 827.41% over the past day.
Fourth on the list is PRCY Coin (PRCY), having surged by 65.06% over the past seven days. The past day saw the coin dip by 4.86%, bringing it down to USD$1.91. PRCY is a blockchain focused on privacy while being secure, scalable, and equipped with stellar privacy features. The past twenty-four-hour period has seen the trading volume of the coin dip by 12.53%.
Rounding off our list of winners is MultiVAC (MTV), which describes itself as a next-gen public blockchain that aims to achieve high throughput, Dapp flexibility, and infinite scalability. The token was up by 31.21% over the past week, with a current price of USD$0.005006.
Top Weekly Losers
As some win, some lose. Finding themselves in a tumultuous market, many cryptocurrencies have had a dismal past week that has seen highly significant downward movement. Here is a list of our top 5 picks for coins and tokens that were hit especially hard over the past seven days:
Metadium (META) starts off our list, describing itself as an identity ecosystem built on a public blockchain, with the aim of facilitating self-sovereign identity with its Meta ID service. The coin was down by a massive 56.14% over the past week with the past twenty-four-hour period having seen it drop 28.74%, down to USD$0.03728.
Next up is Kusama (KSM), which is down 50.88% over the past seven-day period. The coin has dropped 23.06% over the last day, bringing it down to USD$204.03. KSM is an experimental blockchain platform that is designed to provide unparalleled interoperability and scalable framework for developers. The volume traded over the past twenty-four hours was up by 21.71%.
Internet Computer (ICP) is third on our list, with a 45.16% decrease over the past week. The past day has seen the coin drop by 14.29%, bringing it down to USD$36.43. ICP is the world’s first blockchain that runs at web speed without a cap on capacity. The past twenty-four-hour period has seen the volume of ICP traded go up by 25.71%.
The PoS smart contract open-source blockchain platform and value transfer protocol, Qtum (QTUM), coin was down by 45.09% over the past week. A 21.44% decrease over the past day saw it fall to USD$5.19, with the trading volume having gone down by 21.57% over the same time period.
Wrapping up the weekly losers is Dogecoin (DOGE), which has seen the past week bring it down by 42.08%. After a twenty-four-hour period that saw the coin drop by 26.58%, it settled in at USD$0.1889. DOGE was forked from Litecoin in December 2013 as a lighthearted cryptocurrency, which eventually went on to be pumped by Elon Musk as his favorite coin.
All-time High Coins
While on one hand, coins succumb to bearish pressures and plunge, everyday newer coins reach newer highs in the market. Here is our compiled list of the top 5 cryptocurrencies that have established a new all-time high in the past seven days:
Designed to create a logic layer that sits on top of each individual blockchain to protect users from human error, Kirobo (KIRO) set a new all time high on June 22nd, 2021 at a price of USD$0.653. The token has a current price of USD$0.5998, with the past twenty-four hours having seen the volume traded skyrocket monumentally by 5780.54%.
Arqma (ARQ) is next on our list, having set a new all time high price of USD$0.2169 on June 18th, 2021. By transacting and settling offchain, ARQ aims to allow near-zero fees to facilitate micropayments. The coin is currently priced at USD$0.05598.
Currently priced at USD$4.34, BTSE (BTSE) set a new all time high price of USD$4.39 on June 22nd, 2021. BTSE aims to provide an exchange utility token that is designed to enhance the user experience on the exchange, as well as within the BTSE ecosystem. The token saw a 32.80% increase in the volume traded over the past twenty-four hours.
Locktrip (LOC) set its all-time high price on June 17th, 2021, having surged to highs of USD$11.11. Since then, the token has settled in at USD$9.14. LOC is a blockchain-based travel marketplace that boasts saving its users up to sixty percent on their bookings by eliminating middlemen and their commissions. The past day has seen the volume of LOC traded go down by 22.59%.
Our list comes to a close with CrossWallet (CWT), which allows the holding of any digital asset on any device with the facility to seamlessly move between different blockchains. CWT set its all-time high price on June 21st, 2021, having soared to USD$0.1272 before coming back down to its current price of USD$0.04202.
Hot ICOs to Watch Out For
For investors looking to secure an early foothold in promising cryptocurrencies that take off and become less accessible as they gain traction, here are the top 5 picks of coins with upcoming ICOs that you won’t want to miss:
Starting off our list is NFT Token Pilot (NFTP), which is set to commence an IDO on June 26th, 2021, wherein it will offer up 28,000 NFTP for sale at a price of USD$0.002 per token. The Binance smart chain-based NFT project has yet to disclose a closing date for the IDO.
Creator Platform (CTR) aims to facilitate the development of dApps across various applications in an innovative and cost-effective hosting environment. The company has an upcoming IDO that is set to commence on August 5th, 2021, with an expected close for the same day. The offering will see the sale of up to 4 million CTR tokens at a price of USD$0.1 per token. CTR hopes to raise USD$400,000 in the capital.
Next up is Efinity (EFI), which hopes to generate USD$20 million through its ICO, which does not yet have an anticipated closing date. EFI is designed for NFTs, having been built on Polkadot and powered by the deflationary EFI Token. 100 million EFI tokens will be up for sale in an ICO commencing on June 24th, 2021, with a price per token of USD$0.2.
Charged Particles (IONX) is a protocol that allows users to deposit various token into an NFT, with an upcoming IDO that has a fundraising goal of USD$200,000. The IDO will see 100,000 IONX tokens up for sale, at a price of USD$0.2 per token, with the closing date yet to be announced.
Creator Platform (CTR) will see 4 million of its CTR tokens be put up for sale in an upcoming IDO, the date of which is yet to be finalized. The company serves to facilitate the easy building of dApps by both entrepreneurs and enterprises. The offering will see each token priced at USD$0.1, with the company hoping to generate USD$400,000.
For the investors who can’t wait for upcoming ICOs, we offer a list of our top 5 picks for ongoing ICOs for cryptocurrency companies that are hoping to poise themselves for monumental growth.
EMCODEX (EMCO) stands for Emerging Commodity Decentralized Exchange, which aims to democratize the commodity market using blockchain technology. The company has completed 35% of its ongoing presale for an ICO. Having been launched on May 18th, 2021, with an expected closing date of August 28th, 2021, the offering hopes to raise USD$800,000.
The innovative gaming platform FineCrypto (FINE) is based on the Ethereum blockchain system aims to provide a completely transparent system to its users. The company initiated an ICO on June 1sts 2021 through which it hopes to raise USD$750,000. Having been 18% completed, the offering is expected to close on October 1st, 2021.
Next up is Blockster (BXR), an all-in-one social media platform for crypto enthusiasts seeks to consolidate the scattered resources sought by blockchain investors. The company is 77% through its ongoing IEO, which commenced its fourth phase on June 4th, 2021. The phase has an expected closing date of June 28th, 2021.
CAIZCOIN (CAIZ) serves to facilitate easy transferring of funds in compliance with Islamic Finance rules, exhibiting strong KYC. The company is 43% through its ongoing Public Sale, which commenced on May 1st, 2021. The offering has an expected closing date of August 30th, 2021.
Arno (ARNO) facilitates the production of additives for various industries with the use of technologies that aid the production of carbon nanomaterials. ARNO is 71% through its first stage Pre-ICO, which commenced on October 6th, 2021, with an expected closing date of October 6th, 2021.
With ICOs spanning anywhere from hours to months, and even years, it is only natural that even the keenest of investors misses their window of opportunity. Here is a list of our top 5 picks of recently concluded ICOs from companies that merit having an eye kept out for.
- Opulous (OPUL) wrapped up an ICO on June 16th, 2021 that was priced at USD$0.05 per token, with a fundraising goal of USD$6.45 million.
- Bunicorn (BUNI) concluded its ICO on June 22nd, 2021, with total tokens amounting to 1 billion, each token was offered at a price of USD$0.03 for a goal of USD$1.7 million.
- June 14th, 2021 also marked the end of Integral’s (ITGR) ICO, which saw the sale of 4.5 million ITGR tokens at a price of USD$0.98 per token. The fundraising goal for the ICO was USD$4.41 million.
- Nabox (NABOX) concluded its ICO on June 18th, 2021, having offered up to 22,666,666,665 tokens for sale at a price of USD$0.00003 per token. The fundraising goal was USD$680,000.
- Human Protocol (HMT) finished its ICO on June 18th, 2021, having offered up 120 million tokens for sale at a price of USD$0.75 per token, with a fundraising goal of USD$100.1 million.
- Bullperks (BLP) ended its ICO on June 17th, 2021, with a total token count of 300 million. Each token was priced at USD$0.05 for the offering, with a fundraising goal of USD$2.12 million.
Airdrops are a good passive way for investors to rack up a variety of coins from emerging startups. Here are the top 5 picks for the week’s hottest airdrops.
- Hold HRC-20 LOC tokens in your Hydra wallet.
- A snapshot will be taken every week for 50 weeks, in which each week will have an allocation of 2% of the total airdrop pool.
- The rewards will be distributed within seven days after each snapshot.
- Users who join after the first snapshot and users who increase the balance after the first snapshot will only receive the rewards after a cool-down period of four weeks.
- A one-time KYC is mandatory for all participants.
- A certain percentage of airdropped HYDRA must be maintained every week in the wallet to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Eligible holders will receive 2% of the LOC held during each snapshot as HYDRA coins.
- Visit the Morpher airdrop page.
- Click on “Claim your free crypto”.
- Create a Fortmatic wallet or connect a wallet using Metamask.
- Submit your email address and confirm it.
- Complete KYC using your computer or mobile phone.
- Claim your 100 MPH by clicking on “Redeem Tokens” from within the Morpher dashboard.
- Visit the CRD Network airdrop form.
- Join their Telegram group.
- Follow them on Twitter.
- You will get 500 CRD.
- Retweet the pinned airdrop tweet using hashtag #crdbomb920, tag CRD Network and tag at least three friends. (+500 CRD,Optional)
- Follow them on Medium. (Optional)
- Submit your details to the airdrop form.
- You will get 1,000 CRD tokens.
- Create an account on Binance.
- Users who make a crypto purchase worth 5,000 RUB or more via Buy Crypto > Credit/Debit Card during the competition period will share a pool of 3,000 BUSD.
- Top 100 traders by total trading volume (including buys and sells) in RUB trading pairs during the promotion period could win up to 1,200 BUSD.
- Visit the EmiSwap airdrop form.
- Swap a min. of $200 in any token pair in any token pair or provide at least $500 liquidity for 1 week to any token pair pool on Emiswap.
- The gas fees are refunded in ESW, so make sure to save your transaction ID.
- Join their Telegram Group. (optional)
- Submit your details to the airdrop form.
- The first 5,882 airdrop participants will get 170 ESW.
- The rewards will be distributed 2-3 after the airdrop ends.
- Token Generation Event will happen on 1st of July 2021