The rollercoaster ride continues as the unprecedented times continue to shock and surprise spectators. With concerns over the fate of cryptocurrency having adversely affected the market space not too long ago, digital currency is still going strong. Investors are hopeful that El Salvador’s accepting of cryptocurrency as legal tender is the start of a snowball that will revolutionize global and personal finance.
Recent developments have made for an interesting week, rife with potential for cryptocurrencies:
- Swiss bank Sygnum set to launch custody and trading across a myriad of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens
- Human Protocol launches tool that allows developers to plug cryptocurrency wallets with Proof-of-HUMANity feature to reduce the impact of bots
- Microstrategy plans to sell up to USD$1 billion in stock to fund the purchase of additional Bitcoin
- Goldman Sachs planning to offer investors options and futures trading in ETH
- NFT Genius raises USD$4 million to fund the building of an NFT marketplace on Dapper Labs’ Flow blockchain
- Tanzania urges banks to prepare for the proliferation of crypto, citing El Salvador’s recent adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender
- Tesla to resume accepting Bitcoin payments once miners go at least 50% green
Top Weekly Gainers
As is typical of volatility, while some lose, others win. In the unpredictable current cryptocurrency climate, coins that have won, have won big. Here is a list of our top 5 picks for this week’s biggest winners:
Coming in with a massive 106.39% increase over the past seven days is Amp (AMP), the digital asset token used to collateralize payments on the Flexa Network. The token currently sits at USD$0.08261, having gone up by 22.82% over the last twenty-four hours. The last twenty-four hours have seen a 369.40% increase in the trading volume over the prior day.
Coming in second is HARD Protocol (HARD), with a seven-day increase of 101.10% and a 46.62% twenty-four-hour increase bringing the token to a current price of USD$1.23. The centralized money market is built on Kava, enabling the lending and borrowing of cross-chain assets, and has a market cap of more than USD$78 million. The previous twenty-four hours have seen a massive 512.66% increase in the volume traded.
Next up is Darma Cash (DMCH), which has the lofty aim of establishing a decentralized distributed privacy community ecosystem on top of the DMCH blockchain. The coin was up a marginal 0.85% over the previous day, but the previous week has seen it climb 70.97% up to a current price of USD$0.3756. With a market cap of more than US$80 million, the coin reported a 17.72% dip in the volume traded over the past twenty-four hours.
Hex (HEX) is next up, with an increase of 60.53% over the course of the past week, and 2.26% over the past day. The ERC-20 token pays holders for rewards, essentially serving as the cryptocurrency version of a traditional fixed deposit account. The volume of the coin traded was up 9.35% over the previous twenty-four hours, with a current price of USD$0.08979.
Rounding off our list of weekly winners is Quant (QNT), which boasts an impressive 51.51% increase over the previous week. The 1.21% increase over the past day has brought the token up to USD$59.92. QNT serves to connect blockchains and networks on a global scale without sacrificing efficiency or interoperability. The token has seen a 0.33% increase over the past day in volume traded.
Top Weekly Losers
Obviously, the flip side to winners in the cryptocurrency sphere are the losers. With gains being reported in massive amounts, as staggering are some of the losses. Here is our list of coins that have been adversely affected particularly hard over the past week:
Maro (MARO) takes our top spot, with a week that saw the coin fall 62.63%, bringing it down to USD$0.09933 after a twenty-four hour period that saw it sink by 10.65%. Maro provides an efficient and accessible platform for value exchange and secure financial service for global users. The coin has seen trading volumes soar by 382.09% over the past twenty-four hours, with a market capitalization of more than USD$47.5 million.
Operated on the Ardor platform, Ignis (IGNIS) is next on our list, with a current price of USD$0.04957 after a twenty-four hour period that saw the token dip by 6.16% and a seven-day plummeting of 46.37%. With a market cap of almost USD$37.9 million, the volume of IGNIS traded over the past day was down by 2.36%.
HedgeTrade (HEDG) comes in at number three, with the previous day actually having bumped the stock up to USD$1.30. This, however, is a drop in the ocean of the 33.27% decrease the token has experienced over the previous week. The blockchain-driven social trading platform, facilitating the sharing of knowledge among the world’s best traders, and has a market cap of more than USD$462.6 million. The past twenty-four hours have seen the volume of IGNIS traded skyrocket by 179.41%.
Next up is the protocol that is built on ETH and allows users to create, manage, and invest in custom crypto asset management vehicles, Enzyme (MLN). The token was down by a marginal 0.18% over the past day, after a week that saw it plummet by 30.54%, bringing MLN down to USD$95.57. With a market cap of almost USD$171.5 million, the past twenty-four hours saw the volume traded fall by 28.18%.
Rounding off this list of dubious honors is Internet Protocol (ICP), which facilitates the creation of apps, websites, and other web-based services by its users. The coin has a current price of USD$63.29 after a week that has seen it dip by a significant 27.67%, with the past twenty-four hours having seen it fall by 3.37%. ICP has a market cap of more than USD$8 billion, with the past twenty-four hours having seen the volume traded dip by 15.71%.
All-time High Coins
While on one hand, coins succumb to bearish pressures and plunge, every day newer coins reach newer highs in the market. We have compiled a list of the cryptocurrencies that have established a new all-time high in the past seven days. Here are they:
CargoX (CXO) has been trending upwards right after the market crash towards the end of May. The cryptocurrency has been in the grips of the bulls. The cryptocurrency established its all-time high of $0.45 on June 9th. At the time of writing, CargoX stands at a price of $0.44. The price movement may have begun its downward descent as the cryptocurrency’s price and trading volume have been declining in the daily timeframe. CargoX blockchain is a platform for sending digital documents in a decentralized manner.
ThetaFuel (TFUEL) has been under the spotlight because of its phenomenal performance. The cryptocurrency has been vying for higher highs since the start of June. The cryptocurrency established its all-time high at $0.68 At the time of writing, the cryptocurrency stands at a price level of $0.52. The price has increasing slightly in the daily timeframe while the daily trading volume has declined by 60%. TFUEL is one of the two tokens running of Theta’s blockchain.
Kirobo (KIRO) has been on a strong uptrend in the weekly timeframe. At the time of writing, the cryptocurrency has been trading hands $0.55. The price has moved upwards by 13% in the daily timeframe while the trading volume has declined by 63%. Kirobo established its all-time high at $0.56 a couple of hours ago.
PRCY Coin (PRCY) is another ATH coin of the week with a new all-time high at $1.50 established yesterday. At the time of writing, PRCY Coin stands at a price level of $1.12. The price has declined by 24% in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has gone down by 20%. PRCY blockchain offers complete privacy and anonymity.
Concluding the list is CryptoTycoon (CTT). CTT crypto has been another of the top performing cryptocurrencies in the weekly timeframe with a strong uptrend. The cryptocurrency established its all-time high at $65.89 six days ago. At the time of writing, CTT stands at a price level of $43.94. The price has increased by nearly 10% in the daily timeframe while the trading volume has shot up by almost %30.
Hot ICOs to Watch Out For
ICOs are an excellent way to get an early foothold in cryptocurrencies that take off and become less accessible as they gain traction. Here are the top 5 picks of coins with upcoming ICOs that you won’t want to miss.
Starting off our list is BullPerks (BLP), which is set to commence an IDO on June 16th, 2021, wherein it will offer up 1.5 million BLP for sale at a price of USD$0.05 per token. The community dedicated to decentralized VC and multi-chain launchpad hopes to raise USD$75,000 with the IDO having an expected closing date of June 17th, 2021.
Next up is Efinity (EFI), which is designed for NFTs, having been built on Polkadot and powered by the deflationary EFI Token. 100 million EFI tokens will be up for sale in an ICO commencing on June 24th, 2021, with a price per token of USD$0.2. The company hopes to generate USD$20 million through its ICO, which doe not yet have an anticipated closing date.
Charged Particles (IONX) is a protocol that allows users to deposit various token into an NFT, with an upcoming IDO, the date of which is yet to be finalized. The IDO will see 100,000 IONX tokens up for sale, at a price of USD$0.2 per token. The company has a fundraising goal of USD$200,000.
Creator Platform (CTR) serves to facilitate the easy building of dApps by both entrepreneurs and enterprises. 4 million CTR token will be up for sale in an upcoming IDO, the date of which is yet to be finalized. Each token will have a price of USD$0.1, with the company hoping to generate USD$400,000.
As the DeFI and CeFI full aggregator, OpenOcean (OOE) is set to sell 3.75 million OOE tokens at a price of USD$0.4 per token. With the commencement date of the IDO yet to be announced, the company hope to generate funds in the amount of USD$150,000.
Top 5 Active ICOs
For the investors who can’t wait for upcoming ICOs, we offer a list of our top 5 picks for ongoing ICOs for cryptocurrency companies that are hoping to poise themselves for monumental growth.
Nabox (NABOX) starts off our list, facilitating the accessible utilization of users’ digital assets across blockchains. In an ongoing IDO, 2 billion NABOX tokens will be up for sale at a price of USD$0.00003 per token. The company hope to generate USD$60,000 in funds from the ongoing IDO.
Next up is Opulous (OPUL), which is the first p2p decentralized finance platform to be backed by real-world assets. In an ongoing IDO that is set to conclude on June 16th, 2021, the company will offer up to 500 million OPUL tokens for sale at a price of USD$0.05 per token. The fundraising goal from this IDO is USD$20 million.
Bitspawn Protocol (SPWN) facilitates improvement in the eSports space, with a focus on connecting player with sponsors and advertisers. The company hopes to generate USD$600,000 in an ongoing IDO that will conclude on June 16th, 2021, after the sale of up to 40 million SPWN tokens at a price of USD$0.015 per token.
Automata Network (ATA) takes the fourth spot with a launch pool that will see the sale of 40 million ATA tokens, at a price yet to be determined, with an ending date of July 2nd, 2021.
Rounding off our list is SappChat (APP), which commenced on June 4th, 2021, and will end on July 4th, 2021. The ICO is priced at USD$0.01 per share, with a hard cap of USD$100 million. Sappchat is a pioneer of an all-in-one decentralized end-to-end encrypted, anonymous, and secure messaging app with a secure mobile wallet for p2p transfer of money and cryptocurrencies.
Top 5 Recently Ended ICOs
With ICOs spanning anywhere from hours to months, and even years, it is only natural that even the keenest of investors misses their window of opportunity. Here is a list of our top 5 picks of recently concluded ICOs from companies that merit having an eye kept out for.
- HoDooi (HOD) wrapped up an IDO on June 15th, 2021 that was priced at USD$0.045 per token, with a fundraising goal of USD$243,750.
- Moonfarm (MFO) concluded its IDO on June 14th, 2021, wherein it sold 350,000 MFO tokens at a price of USD$0.4 each for a goal of USD$140,000.
- June 14th, 2021 also marked the end of Integral’s (ITGR) ICO, which saw the sale of 4.5 million ITGR tokens at a price of USD$0.98 per token. The fundraising goal for the ICO was USD$4.41 million.
- Cryption Network (CNT) concluded its IDO on June 8th, 2021, having offered up to 1,458,333 CNT tokens for sale at a price of USD$.12 per token. The fundraising goal was USD$175,000.
- Moonstarter (MNST) finished its IDO on June 9th, 2021, having offered up 5 million tokens for sale at a price of USD$0.14 per token, with a fundraising goal of USD$70,000.
Airdrops are a good passive way for investors to rack up a variety of coins from emerging startups. Here are the top 5 picks for the week’s hottest airdrops.
- Create an account at Cake Defi.
- Verify your mail and log in.
- Complete your KYC verification.
- Now make a deposit worth $50 of any supported currencies.
- You will get $30 worth of DFI coins if you’ve signed up using the above referral link else you will get only $20 worth of DFI coins.
- Also get $10 worth of DFI for each referral.
- The rewards will be locked for 180 days in the Confectionery program, but you will automatically earn 37% interest during this time.
- Visit the KOOPA whitelist airdrop form.
- Follow them on Twitter and like, retweet their pinned tweet.
- Join their Telegram group.
- Submit your ETH wallet address and other details to the airdrop form.
- The rewards will be distributed on a first come first served basis, and allocated tokens will be split evenly among those first to register from a total airdrop pool of 1,000,000,000 KOO.
- The tokens will be distributed in one week after the Token Generation Event
- Visit the NEFTiPEDiA airdrop form.
- Join their Telegram group.
- Follow then on Twitter.
- Follow them on Facebook.
- Submit your NEFTiPEDiA wallet address from Trust Wallet as mentioned in this video and other details to the airdrop form.
- You will get 150 NFT tokens.
- The rewards will be distributed within three days after the end of the ICO.
- Visit the ENEDEX giveaway page.
- Submit your details and sign up.
- Now complete the social tasks mentioned on the giveaway page to earn entries.
- You will get a maximum of seven entries.
- One lucky participant will be randomly selected on June 28th, 2021 to win the rare green energy Elon Musk animated NFT.
- Visit the MoonEdge airdrop page.
- Click on Sign up and register.
- Verify your mail and log in.
- Configure Polygon with Metamask by following these steps and connect your wallet to MoonEdge.
- Join their Telegram channel and Twitter and submit your details to the airdrop page.
- You will get one ticket.
- Also get one ticket for each referral.
- A total pool of 2,000,000 MOONED will be distributed equally to all participants based on the number of tickets.