We hope you’re excited too for the new week and a new cryptocurrency guide. We are here to help you navigate through the cryptocurrency market. So, let’s take a look around some of the top-performing cryptocurrencies, weekly losers, airdrops, and other opportunities to get high returns from the crypto sphere.
Highlights of the week
Here are the top developments that happened around the market:
- At the time of writing, Bitcoin stands at $33,691 – with an 8% decrease in the past week – while Ethereum stands at $2,599
- The king of the market continues to suffer from bearish momentum. Bitcoin saw a record $141 outflow in the week – indicating investors’ turn away from Bitcoin
- Polygon (MATIC) rose to prominence as the network grew by 1,102% in May. The growth is fueled by the integration of Polygon bridge by the first US exchange, Okcoin, while DeFi scams are increasing on the network
- High profile Bitcoin ransomware of some of the big names like Colonial Pipeline and JBS USA has led to the government announcing the same priority for BTC ransomware as terrorism
- Another $420 million worth of XRP has been transferred to former Ripple CTO Jed McCaleb. McCaleb continues to dump up to 16 million XRP every day
- Financial Conduct Authority – the British regulator – has extended the deadline for crypto firm registration as a large number of firms have withdrawn their application because of not meeting the regulatory requirements
- In the SEC vs. Ripple Labs lawsuit, Ripple Labs has filed a motion requesting documents from 17 offshore exchanges which will aid its case
- Dogecoin (DOGE) is not a joke anymore. The cryptocurrency has been listed by Coinbase Pro – a feat nit easy to achieve
- VeChain (VET) has been regarded as “one of the best bets” in the crypto sphere by author of Wolf Den newsletter. VeChain is also becoming China’s favorite cryptocurrency with Chinese officials looking into partnerships alleys
Top Weekly Gainers
The cryptocurrency is notoriously known for its high volatility but it is this volatility which attracts many investors. In a market where cryptocurrency fly up and crash down in a spur of a moment, here are the top performing cryptocurrencies of the week:
Bitball (BTRS) takes first place in the top performing coin’s list with a weekly gain of 201%. At the time of writing, the BTRS coin stands at a price level of $207 – with a twenty-four-hour gain of 60%. BTRS is a limited-edition cryptocurrency which serves as a unique store of value. It is a treasure coin with a very limited supply. BTRS coin is also used to exchange treasure items of the BitBall merchandise page.
Hedgetrade (HEDG) has grown by 93% in the weekly timeframe. Hedgetrade coin shot upwards establishing a new all-time high at $3.42 in the past week. The coin has fallen since. At the time of writing, HEDG coin stands at a price level of $1.99 – with a 20% decrease in the daily timeframe. Hedgetrade aims to create a platform where traders can share their knowledge and share predictions through smart contracts which can be purchased or accessed by others.
Enzyme (MLN) is the third good performer of the week. The cryptocurrency has had a growth of 71.26% in the past week. At the time of press, MLN coin stands at a price level of $139. The price and daily trading volume of the cryptocurrency are falling in recent timeframes. Enzyme utilize smart contracts technology to enable users to create and scale investment strategies.
Wootrade (WOO) is on a strong uptrend. The cryptocurrency has increased by 68% in the past seven days. At the time of writing, Wootrade stands at a price level of $0.81. The daily trading volume is increasing while the price has fallen slightly. Wootrade is a trading infrastructure with the complete set of functionalities required.
Blockv (VEE) is the final good performer of the week. The cryptocurrency has increased by 59% in the weekly timeframe. At the time of press, Blockv stands at a price level of $0.014. The price and trading volume has fallen by 10% in the daily timeframe. The bears may end up reversing Blockv’s trajectory. Blockv is a cryptocurrency operating on Ethereum’s blockchain.
Top Weekly Losers
While some cryptocurrencies are giving a good performance, there are others that have seen better days. Here are five losers of the week that you should steer clear of:
Mina (MINA) is the top loser of the week with a decline of 51%. At the time of press, Mina stands at $2.96. The price has decreased by 24% in the past twenty-four hours while the daily trading volume is climbing. Mina Protocol is a “succinct blockchain” which reduces the computation power required for dApps to run – making dApps widely accessible.
SingularityNet (AGI) takes second place on our list. The cryptocurrency decreased by 37% in the past week. The cryptocurrency stands at a price level of $0.194. The price has been declining in the past twenty-four hours while the trading volume has been increasing. The platform is based on the blockchain and allows users to create, share and monetize AI services.
Ellipsis (EPS) has gone down by 36% in the weekly timeframe. Ellipsis stands at a price level of $0.66 – at the time of writing. The price has declined by 20% since the past day and the daily trading volume is also declining. Ellipsis is a cryptocurrency that operates on Binance Smart Chain with a market capitalization of $81,550,134.
Orbit Chain (ORC) has decreased by 35% in the past week. Orbit Chain is on a strong downtrend. At the time of press, the cryptocurrency stands at a price level of $0.725. The price has declined by 27% since the past day while the trading volume has gone up by 95%. Orbit Chain is a multi-asset blockchain utilized to store information and assets that exists on other blockchains.
THORChain (RUNE) is the final loser of the week with a decrease of 28%. The cryptocurrency is under strong pullbacks – not having recovered since the market crash. At the time of writing, THORChain stands at a price level of $8.73. The price has declined by 22% while the trading volume has increased by 55% in the daily timeframe. THORChain is a decentralized liquidity protocol.
All-time High Coins
While the market struggles to gain bullish momentum, some cryptocurrencies are soaring high with new all-time highs established. Here is a list of some of the cryptocurrencies that have achieved a record high in the past week:
Celsius (CEL) is on an uptrend since the end of March. The market crash could not hamper its growth. Celsius established a new all-time high at $8.02 four days ago. The price currently stands at $7.31 but given the past price movements, Celsius can be expected to reach upwards once again. The daily trading volume has increased by 124% – indicating increased interest. Celsius is an all-in-one financial services platform.
UnoRe (UNO) established its all-time high at $1.23 four days ago. After the ATH, the cryptocurrency tried to once again reach high but failed. UnoRe is currently under market pullbacks. At the time of writing, UNO stands at $0.62 – dropping 30% in the daily timeframe. The daily trading volume has dropped by nearly 25%. UnoRe is designed to be the world’s first reinsurance trading platform based on the Polkadot blockchain.
Lossless (LSS) is another all-time high coin. Lossless is designed to be a hack mitigation tool for users. The cryptocurrency established its all-time high at $1.41 five days ago. It has fallen 70% since its ATH. At the time of writing, Lossless was trading hands $0.43 apiece. The price has fallen by 36% in the past twenty-four hours while the daily trading volume has increased by 200%.
Ternoa (CAPS) recorded an all-time high at $0.22 in the daily timeframe. At the time of writing, Ternoa stands at $0.17. The price has increased nearly 50% in the past twenty-four hours while the daily trading volume has shot up by 200%. Ternoa is designed to save and transmit data in a secure and efficient manner over the blockchain.
NFT Stars (NFTS) is an ecosystem for NFTs. The aim of the project is to make digital art accessible. NFTS recorded its ATH at $3.85 in the past twenty-four hours. At the time of writing, the price stands at $2.62. The cryptocurrency is on a downtrend ever since the establishment of its all-time high.
Hot ICOs to Watch Out For
Being an investor, you do know that ICOs are risky but that’s exactly what being an investor means – taking higher risk for higher returns. So, we have compiled some of the top active ICOs for you to jump right into.
Mozik (MOZ) is a top-rated ICO currently going on. The project is a music NFT platform which connects artists and fans – facilitating any music related transactions. The fundraising goal of the project is to raise $100,000 through the sale of 5,000,000 MOZ tokens each priced at $0.02. The end date of the ICO has yet to be announced.
MoonStarter (MNST) is an IDO platform which will host verified projects to make the process on ICO investing safe and efficient. The project aims to raise $70,000 through the ICO with 5,000,000 MNST tokens for sale at an ICO price of $0.014.
Shield (SLD) is a blockchain service that is building one-of-a-kind decentralized derivatives platform. The platform will offer risk-free perpetual contracts. The goal of the project is to raise $333,000 through the ICO with 7,400,000 SLD tokens up for sale. Each token is priced at $0.045. The token sale is ending soon.
Formation Fi is introducing cross-chain risk parity smart farming to the crypto sphere. The project has put up 6,666,666 FORM tokens for sale. Each token is priced at $0.03. Formation Fi’s token sale is ending on 9th June. The project has received $3,300,000 up till now.
Automata (ATA) is a project that will provide privacy middleware. The project’s ICO has put up 40,000,000 ATA tokens for sale. The ICO will end in 23 days and the project has received $3,400,000 up till now.
Investing in ICOs requires time and in-depth research. If you don’t think jumping into active ICOs is a good idea for you then we also have some of the projects that are to start soon. Look into them to see if a project fits your needs!
Cryption Network (CNT) is providing the next generation of DeFi products. The project’s goal is to make farming, swapping and investing easier and more user-friendly. The ICO is set to start in eight hours with a fundraising goal of $175,000. There are 1,458,333 tokens for sale at an ICO price of $0.12.
Nabox (NABOX) is another good project with the aim to bring interoperability across the blockchains. Through Nabox, users can manage all their assets across different blockchains. The ICO is set to begin in seven days.
Bitspawn Protocol is a decentralized esport platform. With a self-sustaining ecosystem and user-focused approach Bitspawn aims to take esport to the next level. The project’s goal is to raise $600,000 through the sale of 40,000,000 SPWN tokens each priced at $0.02.
Cryptocurrencies.AI is an advanced centralized exchange as well as a decentralized exchange with ultimate speed based on the blockchain of Solana. The token sale will start on 9th June. The project has put up 250,000 tokens for sale each priced at $2.
Efinity is a cross-chain NFT platform built on Polkadot by Enjin. With support from Web3 Foundation, the project aims to make NFTs accessible. The aim of the ICO is to raise $20,000,000 through the sale of 100,000,000 EFI tokens at an ICO price of $0.2.
Here are some of the good ICO projects that have ended:
- SolPAD – an AIO platform built on Solana that was able to raise $2,660,000
- Phuture is a decentralized platform for passive investment on Web3. The project raised $1,500,000
- Vega Protocol – a proof-of-stake protocol on Tendermint which raised $59,750,000
- BitBook Travel – a booking and travel platform that raised $5,600,000
- NFTb – an NFT and digital good market place built on Binance Smart Chain which raised $120,000
Get your hands on some of the hottest airdrops currently going on
Mdex Trading Competition
- Create an account on Binance
- New users who join during the activity period and complete trade of 500 MDX in qualified pairs will qualify to share a pool of $20,000 MDX tokens.
- Users who deposit 200 MDX tokens from an external source will share a pool of $10,000 MDX
- Users who trade 2,500 MDX or more will be ranked on their trading volume and will get a chance to win up to $25,000 in MDX
Binance Pool Giveaway
- Create an account on Binance
- Complete KYC verification
- Contribute a daily average hashrate of no less than 100 TH/s for BTC and no less than 500 MH/s for ETH to share a pool of 50,000 BUSD
Deposit BUSD & Win
- Create an account on Binance
- Users who purchase at least $250 in KWD, SAR or AED through credit/debit card purchase will get a chance to win a share of 10,000 BUSD
- 100 users will be selected every day for ten days to win 10 BUSD each
- Create an account on Binance
- New users who join during the activity period with a minimum trading volume of 700 MDA in MDA/BTC trading pair will be qualified to receive $15 cash voucher
- Users with a trading volume more than 3,300 MDA will be ranked on the basis of their trading volume and qualified to win up to $15,000 in MDA
- Visit the ENDEX giveaway page
- Sign up by submitting your details
- Complete the tasks mentioned to earn entries
- Each user will get a maximum of seven entries
- One winner will be selected at random to win a rare green energy Elon Musk NFT