ICO is a good way to get involved in a project right from the beginning. If you are interested in diversifying your portfolio with ICOs we have compiled a list of ongoing ICOs that you can get into right away.
Easy Feedback Token (EASYF) is a token to be used for rewarding people who provide useful feedback on www.EasyFeedback.com in order to improve products and services. The token will be used to incentivize feedback. The token can be exchanged for money, cryptocurrencies, and products. The ICO has a positive ranking of 4.23 and is set to end on July 7th, 2021.
CryptoSwap Finance (CSF) is a decentralized exchange based on Binance Smart Chain. The exchange is designed to be faster, cheaper, and more efficient. It has also incorporated many features that can set it apart. The ICO has a ranking of 3.69 and will end of May 15th, 2021.
Universal Coin (UCOIN) is designed to be a next-generation global cryptocurrency. UCoin is an ERC20 utility token designed for everyday transactions. The ICO has a stable rating of 3.56. The ICO had begun in July 2020 and will last through June 2021.
QUASA is a decentralized platform that is aimed at connecting service providers with employers – utilizing block chain technology and artificial intelligence. Quasa is the first of its kind. The pre-ICO has lasted from November 2017 to February 2018 while the ICO had begun in February 2018 and will end in January 2022.
Rocket Vault is a solution for simplifying investing in cryptocurrencies. The Smart Vault of Rocket Vault has the power of advanced predictive analytics and machine learning. It helps users identify the best investment potentials. The fundraising goal of the project is $112,125.
Here is a list of some hot ICOs that may have the potential to take-off:
Polkadex (PDEX) trading platform which supports Uniswap as well as centralized exchange markets. Polkadot Orderbook focuses on improving the centralized exchange market while Polkapool is an automated market maker. The project starts in three days and has a fundraising goal of $250,000.
Collateral Pay (COLL) is a decentralized payment gateway on the Polkadot block chain. 700,000 COLL tokens are up for sale in the ICO with a fundraising goal of $300,000. The ICO of the project is set to start on April 16th, 2021.
Mina Protocol is the world’s lightest block chain with a size of just 22kb. Around 75,000,000 MINA tokens will be put up for sale with a fundraising goal of $48,150,000.
DeHive is a decentralized protocol that packs top DeFi tokens into one index. Users can minimize the risk by diversifying their portfolios with the top DeFi projects. The ICO is set to start on 14th April with a fundraising goal of 2,750,000.
Saito enables block chain application to be run directly in users’ browsers. Saito is a Web3 foundation’s grant recipient. The project’s ICO will go live on 22nd April with 100,000,000 SAITO tokens up for sale.
Some of the top-rated ICOs that have ended are:
- Yellow Road – a decentralized IDO platform for Binance Smart Chain projects received $500,000
- Kattana – a traading terminal with advanced trading tools for Cefi and Defi received $1,400,000
- Boson Protocol aims to bring smart contracts into the real-world commerce. The project received a sum of $37,600,000
- Polkalockr is a multi-chain token locking and escrow platform which received a total of $1,200,000
- Tokocrypto is the first local Indonesian cryptocurrency. The project received a sum of $7,500,000
Who doesn’t like free stuff, right? And especially free cryptocurrencies! Here’s is a list of the hottest airdrops going on. So, hurry up and try your luck to win some free cryptos.
- Waypoint network is aimed at providing bridged between block chains in order to increase the ease of movement of assets. The network has announced a heft airdrop of 10,000,000 WPNT tokens to users who have had holdings of at least 0.01 LINK or SNX 1st of April. The steps are:
- Go to the Waypoint airdrop page on their website
- Connect your metamask wallet and change the network per your eligibility
- If you are eligible then you can claim 400 WPNT
- Users have until the 10th of May to claim their tokens after which the tokens will be redistributed
- LOTTO – the lottery token drop in free Lotto token every week. The platform is airdropping free tokens to the top 50 DeFi token holders, Upfiring (UFR) holders and PoolTogether holders. Moreover, users who have registered for the airdrop through Telegram or 4Chan are also eligible for a chance to win up to 2,000 LOTTO tokens. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Lotto airdrop page and connect your metamask wallet
- If you are eligible, you will be able to claim your free LOTTO tokens
- Binance – the leading crypto exchange – regularly holds airdrops and competitions. Here are a few of the top airdrops going on on the exchange:
Get a chance to win a share of $50,000 worth of VITE tokens
- Create a Binance accounts and complete any of the tasks provided by Vite
- Eight randomly selected users who have completed at least one task will win $500 worth of VITE
- Ten lucky users who have completed at least two tasks will be randomly selected to win $1,000 worth of VITE
- The tasks include sharing the promotional poster of Vite and trading of Viteetc
Liquid trading swap competition to win a share of 30,000 BUSD
All users who trade in a liquidity pool on Binance Liquid Swap will be ranked on the basis of their trading volume and the top ten will b selected to share 30,000 BUSD
Win a share of $50,000 worth of LIT
- Create a Binance account
- Hundred users will be selected at random to claim $50 worth of LIT each
- Top twenty users with the highest trading volume will be selected to share $35,000 in LIT